@wxcafe I'd probably just call it "a displayport" or "a displayport output". (or input if it was on a monitor.

Not that I think "a displayport port" is wrong. It just sounds awkward.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

This is an open mastodon instance for social justice activists, LGBTQIA+ people, and people who are aware of such subjects and care about them.

See the Goals, rules, and technical details for more information